Convert EDB to PST Using Exchange Admin Center
This is the most direct method to export an EDB file to a PST file. Here is the process:
1. Log in to Exchange Admin Center as an administrator.
2. Go to the permissions tab and then click admin roles.
3. Under admin roles, go to Recipient Management and click (+).
4. Under the Role Group wizard, click the (+) option under the Roles option.
5. Select the Mailbox Import Export Role and click the add button. Then click OK.
6. Now you can see the Mailbox Import Export role under Recipient Management.
7. Now, go to recipients, select mailboxes, and choose any mailbox you wish to export. Then, click more (•••) and select the option Export to a PST file.
8. Browse a mailbox which you want to export.
9. Provide the path of a shared folder.
10. Select a mailbox which will get an email after successful conversion. Finally, click Finish. The mailbox content will be migrated to the PST file.
Hope this helps you out.
Install our App directly from Play Store.